Shea Hall Renovations – January, 2018
A team of parishioners met several months ago and came up with a plan to renovate and make improvements to Shea Hall. Below is a list of the items included in the renovation/improvements:
- Remove and replace the ceiling panels in the Shea Hall and the vestibule.
- Replace the four existing ceiling fans.
- Replace the existing three fluorescent light fixtures with nine new flat panel LED light fixtures.
- Replace the fluorescent light fixtures in the hall and the large bathroom.
- Paint the walls above the wood paneling in the Shea Hall and the vestibule.
- Paint the walls and the ceiling in the hall and the bathrooms.
- Paint all the trim and interior doors.
- Replace the carpet in the vestibule.
- Relocate the TV to where the gift shop is.
- Relocate the gift shop to where the TV is.
- Add three new power outlets to the wall near the river.
- Relocate the stove to where the refrigerator is and relocate the refrigerator to where the stove is.
- Replace the existing stove, refrigerator and microwave with new items.
- The new microwave will be mounted under the cabinet above the new stove.
- Replace the existing buffet table with a new buffet table.
- Add another power outlet under the new buffet table.
- Replace the existing yellow glass panels in the window in the vestibule with clear glass.
Renovations are expected to be completed sometime during the week of Feb 14th
And here are some pictures of the progress: You can click on a picture to enlarge it and then click on the left arrow to view previous pictures or click on the or right arrow to view the next picture in the gallery.